Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Birthday


So my birthday was yesterday...I've reached that milestone age of 34. I never actually thought I would forget how old I am, but I must say I had to do some calculating recently to figure it out. Which is funny because Ethan is constantly reminding everyone how old they are (watch out if he asks you how old you are...eventually everyone will know). It was a nice day...Ethan kept asking me what time my party was. I had to do a little explaining about how adults don't usually have parties for their birthday. He looked perplexed when I told him that, and a little sad. I spent the morning finishing up the laundry and putting up Christmas decorations. I did squeeze in some time to do a New York Times Crossword (my secret addiction). I had lunch with friends, had an hour-long talk with my parents on the phone (they told me my birthday was actually a day earlier in Australia), and put away the laundry. Robert gave me flowers and dusted (best present ever...I HATE dusting). We went out to dinner and had cake afterwards.
Then I went to card class...see my beautiful creations?!















(I did not come up with these beautiful designs, but I did put them together...not sure what I'll use them for yet). All in all, a great birthday!

1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

WOW! Your first card class! I hope you come to many others and actually use your cards! By the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I feel like I have been sprinting every day since before Thanksgiving and at some point I should be able to stop and catch up on life - right?!