Thursday, November 29, 2007

Halloween (yes, I know it's almost December)


I'm attempting to catch up on blogging, since it's been a month since I last posted! Sorry, disgruntled blog viewers...I will try to mend my ways. Needless to say, things have been a little crazy around here and I find myself falling into bed soon after I put my own children to bed.

Halloween was great fun...Grandma Sandi came, as tradition dictates. Kevin was a reluctant trick-or-treater...2 houses was enough. (I have to admit, it was a little cold for my taste, as well). The candy was a big hit, though. He revived the leopard costume that both of his brother wore...and I think he wore it well. Ethan was a king...very suitable for his views on the world. If only he WERE king...that would make life so much more acceptable to him. Trevor was, to quote the title on the costume tag, an "Evil Knight." This was our first foray into scary costumes...I'm not sure how I feel about that. I had him omit the scary mask for the Halloween party at church.

The school parties were a success. Robert and I helped out at both the kindergarten party and the 3rd grade party. Lots of fun was had by all!

No comments: