Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kevin's First Haircut


Yes, yes...I'm a lazy blogger. It's been 2 months since my last post...and I'm sorry! You've all probably given up on me by now. I'll try to catch all of you up on the daily doings of our family. Here are a few pictures (before and after) of Kevin's first haircut, which I reluctantly agreed to. The male contingent of our family were very pro-first-haircut. I just knew he wouldn't have that little baby look anymore! Ethan told me one day that he looked like a girl, so I sadly agreed. (I just had to memorialize those little curls with a few pictures.)
Kevin was very into the suckers at the hair place. He had the first one unwrapped and in his mouth, with the wrapper thrown away before I could even blink. We did have a few tears when she put the cape on, but he endured as best as he could, as long as no one touched his sucker. I love the last picture because you can see the bits of hair stuck to his chin with sucker drool.

5 comments:

Scrappycook said...

The first haircut always makes me so sad! I love baby curls!

The Minnesota Preators said...

He is adorable...and now looks like a little man! Very cute!

Sandi said...

Finally some recent pictures of my youngest grandson. Where are the other two good looking boys?

Grandma Sandi

Flying Princess said...

I have only cut my girl's hair once at 18 monts (and she is almost 4!!) and haven't cut the baby's at all (just turned 2).

The boy got his hair cut at nine months because my hubbie said it was over his ears, but he didn't have any cute curls.

Kevin reminds me of the good old days when we were yound and living across the street and Trevor was the CUTEST BABY EVER!!

Good times.

Dee & Glenn said...

What a darling baby (little boy). It is always hard to see these little ones grow up. Kevin is such a cute little guy and we are missing seeing all his cute antics. We send our love to all the Burgoyne boys and to the one Burgoyne girl.

Mom and Dad