Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Guilt Blogging

Someone has added me to their blog list (Thanks a lot, Stacey), and since I'm quite sure her blog is well-trafficked, I am now compelled to finally add something to my blog.

I've hit a few road bumps in my effort to blog, or to "exist" in cyberspace, but I am determined to fight my way through it. I apologize early for the crudeness of my layout...I'm sure it will become more e-sophisticated as I learn the ropes. Sadly, my computer lacks the necessary software to make beautiful headers and things of that nature. Maybe when we buy our new computer...we are having the age-old Mac vs. PC debate. Where do you fall in that debate? I'd love to hear.

Here are some recent pics of the kids:
That's Kevin in a big box of big Legos,
Trevor with brownies that he baked all by himself (very tasty!),
Kevin on his airplane that he got for his 1st birthday (Robert is training him early),
and Ethan on his last day of soccer (so proud of his purple jersey)

2 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Tiffany! Welcome to the blogging world! You will quickly see how addictive it can be!

By the way, I LOVE the bathtub cake! So cute! I have made my sister make the last three birthday cakes in our house!

Kelly said...

Hi Tiffany! Haha, I'm adding you to my blog too :) I love the pictures. What a great cake!